- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 10 slices of prosciutto (I used applegate farms)
- Olive oil and pepper, to taste
- Wash and trim asparagus. Place in a baking dish with olive oil and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. You can vary this depending on how you like your asparagus, but don’t cook them all the way just yet)
- Assemble “bundles”- 3-5 asparagus wrapped with a slice of prosciutto.
- Before serving, roast for about 5 minutes so that prosciutto is slightly crispy.